Blog Archive

Friday, January 27, 2012

75% off Miliani Product

So, I red from another blogger that Milani had a bunch of products going for 75% off. Knowing how much I love the brand, I couldn't  resist...





First off..

NEON Nail Lacquer- Awesome Orange- Just a neony orange.
Honestly, it's super sheer, you need a base coat base of white and two-three coats.
This is a dud to me....



Lipstick-Mandarina-neon orange, leaning with heavy red undertone.
Can definitely be sheered out but I love it full blown.



Minerals Blush-Mai Tai- coral, leaning more towards the pink range.
Everyone that's talked about this has raved about it.
Honestly I love it but I have a small issue with it.. Really just a little rant.
It takes a few layers to build up the color to what I'd like but with one layer you get a nice natural color.

Finally


Minerals Compact make up - True beige.
Finally a powder that isn't caking the slightly mattifies my make up and gets rid of oiliness.
Two thumbs way up.

Overall it's a half and half for me.
I only paid about $10 and saved around $25
So, nothing to complain about really,

No comments:

Post a Comment