Blog Archive

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kate Moss collection by Rimmel


So I already love most Rimmel lipsticks so when I saw this collection I knew I had to give it a try.


So these are the colors and overall nice selection.
Two nudes (at least in my eyes)
a bright odd toned pink
an amazing dark orange based red
and a deep voilet

No names to my knowledge.
Anyway, the pigmentation so great, the colors themselves are all very well thought up.


# 14.
a nude, it's like my lip color only slightly lighter

# 08
Again, a nude. My lips but deeper and slightly pink

#12

A pink, with orange undertones... best way I can explain it.


#01
An amazing orange toned red.
The color everyone is raving about.

#04
A deep violet,
Honestly, I can't see myself ever actually wearing this..
It just slightly terrifies me.


Overall. Great collection, I intend to keep them all and love them (except #04, just.... omg)

Check out at least one of these colors. Please, I don't think you'll regret it











No comments:

Post a Comment