Blog Archive

Friday, January 27, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters Review




I have shades ranging from baby pink to deep berry red.
Overall, I really love these and I only have one issue with them.
I find it impossible to close them properly so no product is sticking out.
Other than that, they are like nothing I've ever used before.
They're like the most tinted lip balms EVER.

The shade range is great but the lighter shades (cotton candy & gumdrop) just don't suit my skin tone in my honest opinion.


Tutti Fruiti

A pale orange. I adore orange lip colors. This is the color I had been scouting every store for.


Lollipop

A deep purple pink.
I honestly didn't think I'd like this colro but it's just great. It really makes my lips look fuller



Red velvet.

Deep burgundy. I saw in one of Emily Noel's ( BeautyBroadcast) videos, her raving about this one... I knew I had to get it.


Cotton Candy

Pale baby pink. This just doesn't suit me.. It just too pale. It would look amazing on paler skin though for sure.


Gum drop
Pale lavender. I was really disappointed in this one, just wasn't what I expected.



Candy Apple
Apple red. This is the one thst started my love of these. It just looks good with everything so far.


Overall, I love these and hope to see more colors if at all possible.
If you don't have one, they are definately worth a try




No comments:

Post a Comment