Blog Archive

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nail Haul #2


So to start off, most of these purchases were planed. Only a few were just random buys

                                        Petites-Night- a sad excuse for a black. I've been trying to find a perfect black and thought there would be a slight chance this would be it. I was wrong. It's so light it's almost dark grey.

     Cosmetic ARTS- unknown name- .Army green is the best way to describe it. I saw this at my local Ross and fell in love. It's slight muddy but not so much that it's unattractive.

Revlon Colorstay- Rain Forest-  forest green with lighter green and blue-green glitters. It's a close dupe to Zombie Zest by China Glaze, but not so yellow. Not as opaque as I'd hope but a base coat will fix that.

Nicole by OPI- Rainbow in the S-Kylie- multi colored, multi sized glitter. Very festive, and a nice amount of glitter to it. It's part of the Kardashian Kolor collection. Overall I had been looking at the display but all of them seemed to be out of this one.
                                           All swatches are two coats unless otherwise mentioned
 Nicole by OPI-Khloe Had A Little Lamb- Darkened Turquoise is the best way I can describe this color. Very opaque, very nice. Also part of the Kardashian Kolor collection.

OPI- Sparrow Me The Drama- Murky grayish pink, if that makes any sense. Part of the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. Very pigmented, Odd color but will look nice in the Spring

OPI- Mermaids Tears- grey toned mint green. Another color from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

OPI-Planks A Lot- Dusty lavender. Also, Pirates collection... Can you tell I loved that movie?

All colors in the collection seem very opaque and oddly dusty grey toned... overall nice collection.


         OPI- Swimsuit....Nailed It!-Royal Blue with blue micro glitters. I believe it's part of the Miss America collection.

OPI- I Lilly Love You-pale pink with multi color almost flakey like glitter. I was disappointed by this unfortunately. In the bottle it looks bright hot pink but on the nail it's hardly pigmented at all.Reminds me of pinky glitter by Sinful colors.

Fingerpaints- Flecked- the green flakey from the collection. I adore green polish and this is no exception. I love this.


Overall I'm happy with this haul. It's the first time I've ever bought OPI nail polish and honestly, I'm not too impressed. I've seen colors a lot like them. Sinful colors actually comes out with dupes to almost every collection they come out with... I don't see the point in spending that much money on polish all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment