Blog Archive

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Walgreens (.99 sinful colors)

              So due to my  snooping at drugstore weeklies and blog posts I found out about a sale on Sinful colors nail polishes at Walgreen's. I'm addicted to this brand and already feel their price is reasonable... So a sale made me slightly foam at the mouth. Also, they released new colors... I went to Walgreen's this past Monday and tracked down the new displays. This is what I got.......




Cinderella, Timbleberry, exotic green & Midnight blue..... Also The beauty Sponge..... I couldn't help myself...



Cinderella is a new color. Honestly I had seen swatches of it and I wasn't really gravitated towards it.When I was in in the store I fell in love. it's a pale blue with gold and pink shimmer. Two coats and it's perfect.


Timbleberry... it's an odd coral color.. sometimes in looks more pink others it looks orangish.. It's a creme color, no shimmer. One coat and I was a happy camper.

Exotic Green is a medium creme green. It's not neony or foresty just a nice straight green.
 I've been trying to find a color like this for a VERY long time.

Midnight blue is a shimmering darker blue. Just exactly what I'd look for in a blue.


All colors are swatched with a base coat and two coats of the color. No topcoat.

Just for a giggle I topped them off with matching glitter by Sinful.


      As for the blending sponge by London Soho.... I had seen they had two versions of this, one was the same basic shape as most beauty blender dupes are and the other ( The one pictured) that is odd, fat in the middle then tapered out on both sided.

     I got this to replace my Sephora and Sonia Kashuk blender type sponges. The Sephora one is too dense to be comfortable and was too big of a pain to clean for me and theres something used to make the SK one that I am extremely allergic to. Overall, it's a bit too wide for me to hold in a way I'm use to but I've learned a way to hold it to where it works. I feel this really helps blend out my concealer and foudation to where it looks like my skin (only ALOT better)



                             Overall I only spent $14.00 even. ( I bought a random drink too)

No comments:

Post a Comment